Don Stuart is an accomplished and inspirational public speaker who has made hundreds of presentations to community, natural resource, and environmental groups over the past 25 years. He is available for presentations on a variety of topics related to issues of natural resources and the environment, especially those related to commercial fisheries and agriculture.
The following PowerPoint outlines provide samples of the materials included in some of Don’s previous presentations.
- “Environmental Markets for Agriculture,” PPT presentation on how environmental markets can improve the environment and help support sustainable agriculture.
- “Environmental Markets – New Agriculture Roles in Watershed Restoration,” PPT presentation for a local watershed council annual meeting.
- “Agriculture as URBAN Washington’s Greatist Asset,” PPT for presentation to a local food organization on food issues and why urban areas benefit from healthy local agriculture.
- “Agriculture’s Role as a Smart Growth Solution,” PPT for presentation to a smart growth/planners’ conference.
- “Why Farmers and Environmentalists Need Each Other,” PPT for presentation to an agriculture industry conference on why and how farmers and environmentalists can and should cooperate.
- “Disappearing Farmland: Why worry? What can be done?” PPT for presentation on farmland loss, why it happens, and what to do about it.