Don Stuart is available for consultation with non-profit advocacy groups, trade organizations, local communities, agencies, and individuals working on natural resource/environmental issues. He has experience with the political context in which such issues typically arise. And he can suggest public policy options that might help deal with those issues or help groups deal constructively with public policy proposals that might already have been suggested.
Don has special expertise with issues related to:
- Creating environmental markets for agriculture,
- Responding to endangered species and other environmental laws,
- Creating and improving conservation incentive programs,
- Developing programs that deal with environmental issues in a way that helps both the environment and farm and fishery businesses, and
- Developing plans and programs that strengthen farm and fishery economic viability,
- Working with salmon protection and restoration issues,
- Responding to legislative efforts and initiative measures on natural resource issues.